If your days are filled with kids activities and endless loads of washing and you need to carve out some me-time to finish a project, then our Get Sh*t Done Meet-up is for you. With regular dates on the calendar, there is a chance for you to spend two hours completely focusing on one task (bliss!) while we take care of the kids.
Bring a project (big, small, creative, work-related or just something to tick off your to-do list) and get it done over a cuppa and conversation. We'll provide the space, WIFI and cake.
Some Kin & Kind devotees have suggested projects like:
- The baby photo book you haven't quite got around to doing and your child is now 4 *gulp*
- The scarf you started knitting and want to finish before Winter ends
- Articulating ideas for the business you want to start
- You're a freelancer and want some company while you work
- The outstanding bills you need to address but don't want to miss the Voice to get them paid...
Bring something you've been putting off and meet other parents from our community.
Length: 2 hours
Cost: $30 including childcare
* Also running on Thurs 31 August at 930am.