Join local health coach, mum and blogger Brenda Janschek on a journey into transforming the health and nutrition of your family.
Brenda's overview of the food industry and tips for getting your family back on track will have you empowered and motivated to keep your kids fuelled in the right way and optimse health.
What You Will Learn
- Setting the foundations for a healthy family
- Products versus packets and how to create a healthy pantry
- Easy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
What You Get
- A cheat sheet you can refer to, including a couple of recipes
- A plan for nourishing foods for the whole family
- Motivated and excited to provide real food solutions for your family
Length: 90 minutes
Creche: $12 per child
MEET BRENDA JANSCHEK
Brenda Janschek is a qualified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She is founder of Brenda Janschek Health and Lifestyle where she blogs about her favourite subjects, food and nutrition, women’s health, kids health, lifestyle and self care.
It is Brenda’s passion to inspire and empower busy women to nourish themselves and their families through positive nutrition and lifestyle, allowing them to turn up each day and be the best they can be.