Have you dreamed of a long-awaited holiday while someone else rents your home for some extra cash, but don’t quite know where to start? Here’s your chance to find out how it all works, from our very own Airbnb expert Emily Whitworth.
Learn how to create a great listing and discover best practices, tips and tricks to help you become a successful Airbnb host.
Emily will cover areas like:
- Help setting up your profile and navigating the Airbnb website
- How to get your house Airbnb ready – how much cleaning and clear out do you really need to do?
- Tips for managing property yourself vs getting someone else to do it
- What makes the whole experience successful and more likely to go smoothly
- Kin & Kind hosts to add their experience as needed (one of us is a ‘super host’!)
What You Get
- Real life examples and access to the knowledge and know-how of Emily Whitworth (from Air Butler)
- Opportunity to ask questions and think about whether the Airbnb journey is right or you
- Opportunity to further refine your existing Airbnb listing
- Coffee, tea & cake
Length: 60 mins
Creche is available for $20 per child.
MEET EMILY WHITWORTH
Being made redundant on maternity leave from her advertising job in 2013 was the catalyst for a career change for Emily. She struck upon the idea of AirButler after Airbnbing her home when she went to Europe for 4 months and found it very difficult to manage the house and guests. She realised she couldn't be the only one having this problem… and thus AirButler was born. Based in Sydney, Emily has a passion for our local community and realising the potential of neighbourhoods.