Did you know you have a potential professional movie camera in your pocket? With just a few simple tips and tricks and a little bit of expert know-how, we will help take your home movies from average to cinema quality. Or perhaps you're a budding filmmaker or have an idea for a film, then we will show you how to get it made and shot amazingly all on your phone.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Best practices for producing, shooting, and editing video on a iPhone
- Tips for choosing video locations and how to optimise lighting, and audio
- How to edit your video on the mobile device for quick publishing
- The basics of editing on iMovie for a polished, professional look
- Basics for uploading to social networks or websites
No experience necessary, but please bring your phone or tablet.
Length: 90 minutes
Creche is available for $12 per child
Meet Angela Blake
She has worked as a performer on stages all over the world and is a graduate of The New York Film Academy's Acting for Screen Program. She has directed both plays and short films, and has appeared in ads and series including Love Child and Jane Campion's Top of the Lake.
Angela is in the development phase for her first feature film, plus a stack of shorts she plans to shoot on her iPhone. Her one-minute iPhone film, The Circle Game, was a finalist in several European mobile film festivals this year.