If you have dreams of streamlining your wardrobe, beating back the toys taking over the living room and, yes, finally dealing with that junk drawer, look no further. Organisational queen Anita Birges from Mise en place will reveal her tips and tricks in this beginners guide to creating an uncluttered home.
What You Will Learn
- What creates clutter
- The ultimate go-to tools for decluttering
- Where and how to dispose of all your clutter
- Keeping the organised home organised
What You Get
- The session will show you where to start to create a calm, relaxing space where you know exactly where to find what you need
- Simple strategies for approaching the decluttering process
- Q+A time with Anita - bring photos of your problem areas and she can talk through solutions
Length: 90 minutes
Creche available for $12 per child
Meet Anita Birges
Organising is second nature to Anita. Balancing work, running an efficient home and being a mum of two has taught her the enormous value of staying organised.
Anita has completed her Professional Organiser Training, and is a registered member of AAPO (Australasian Association of Professional Organisers). She is a former real-estate agent with a diploma in Property Styling. Anita is a regular on Channel 9's Today Show.