Has your living room become the toy room? Have you stepped on your last piece of LEGO? Do you dream of drowning in a sea of stuffed toys? Never fear! Our organisation queen Anita Birges of Mise en place will share her tricks for triumphing over the toys.
What you'll learn:
- How to set yourself up for a successful toy declutter
- What toys are age appropriate
- Most effective storage techniques
- What toys and games you can actually donate
- What toys might make you $$ if you sell them
- Putting in place a long-term toy management system
Length: 75 minutes
Price: $25 (bring a friend for $20)
Creche is available for $12 per child
Meet Anita Birges
Organising is second nature to Anita. Balancing work, running an efficient home and being a mum of two has taught her the enormous value of staying organised.
Anita has completed her Professional Organiser Training, and is a registered member of AAPO (Australasian Association of Professional Organisers). She is a former real-estate agent with a diploma in Property Styling. Anita is a regular on Channel 9's Today Show.